{LATE NOVEMBER WALK} Using the December 2020 "Remarkable" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  I must say that this is my favorite kit so far from the fab {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club! We have woodgrain and bold colors and a heaping dose of Vicki Boutin products!  This layout features a photo of my oldest daughter Shea and The Nick on a walk in one of our gorgeous local parks.


I have been swooning over the ever so generous pack of Vicki Boutin Ephemera pack from the Storyteller collection.   We have mustard yellow, black, navy and even vellum!  Yes please!


Let’s take a moment to love on the “Decoupage” Thickers!  They have a lovely font size and the text/grid vibe is the bees knees!


Now on to the amazing acrylic pieces that I picked up from the A La Carte section of the store!  I have a huge scrappy crush on all things acrylic right now and I couldn’t be happier that the head honchos have brought these great pieces to us in our club!


We were spoiled once again with a fab stamp set!  It is so cool to have definition stamps that can be used on almost anything!  I love versatile tools!  And the sequins, have you seen the itty bitty gold stars in them?  Too cute!


I can’t wait to see what you make with your kits!  Please join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

You can find my process video for this layout on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.

Comments

Popular Posts