{I Love Your Smile} Using the "Remarkable" Premium Kit





Welcome to my second layout using the awesome "Remarkable" Premium Kit!

This photo of my oldest son, Evan, holds a special place in my heart. Evan can be quiet and reserved, so getting a full smile from him is not always a guarantee! My dear friend, Terri, took this photo of Evan and I will always cherish it. I love how well this kit works with the colors in the photo. Using a big 8x10 photo on a page can be a challenge but I find that if I use few embellishments and focus on the photo + title, I'm happy with the final page. 


I tucked bits and pieces from the embellishment pack under the photo, then stamped one of the images from the stamp set onto the white and navy label. Label stickers and die cuts are some of my favorite embellishments to work with because they are so versatile! 



Another embellishment I use a lot is sequins! The mixed sequins packs that {Not} Just for Boys offers every month are a must have embellishment. If you haven't picked up a pack from the a la cart section, I highly recommend it! They are a great way to add small details on your page. 


Thank you so much for checking out my layout today and I hope you have an awesome week! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts