{I Love You} Using the “Remarkable” Premium Kit

 


Happy Monday! Today I am sharing my final layout using the December “Remarkable” Premium Kit. 

After creating my last layout using a big photo I decided to do the same for this layout. I love how big photos look on a page!



I also used a few of the new acrylic pieces on the top and bottom of my layout. The clear acrylic pieces add texture and shape to my layout, and that match the color scheme perfectly!



I also tucked in bits and pieces from the ephemera pack above and below the photo. The ephemera pack has so many great pieces that are perfect for layering. 


I used the two sets of Thickers included in this month’s kits to create my title. The torn paper edge adds some contrast and interest to my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Noys kit club when you post on  social media! Have a great week! 

Comments

Popular Posts