{Classroom Awards} Using the December 2020 “Remarkable” Premium Kit
When I pulled out my December Premium Kit and looked through the beautiful papers, this open book paper immediately spoke to me. So many of my pictures are photos of my kids participating in school activities, award banquets, after school clubs, etc. The open book paper is one that I can use for so many school related layouts!
Behind the photo I layered tags, tickets, and journaling spots from the Vicki Boutin ephemera pack; I layered sequins and acrylic pieces on top I love the colors included in this kit! They work so well together.
The dictionary definition stamp is such a versatile stamp set! I used the “curious” stamp on this page and basic black ink.
I hope you’re having fun working with the December kits! Check back next week for my second layout using this month’s kit. Don’t forget to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post on social media!
-Erin




Comments
Post a Comment