{So Thankful For You} Using the November 2020 “Cozy” Premium Kit


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My family moved on Wednesday and the last week has been absolutely crazy, but I did have time to create a final layout using the November kits! I don’t have a working printer so this layout doesn’t have journaling, but I love it just the same. 


I used more pieces from the cut-apart paper, plus stickers from the Pinkfresh Studios sticker sheet, to layer behind my photo. The black acrylic hearts add the perfect masculine touch to my page. 


The last embellishments I added to my page were the metal leaves, sequins, and a few Nuvo drops. I love pages that come together quickly and easily! 

I hope you enjoy my layout and make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post your creations on social media! We would love to see what you make! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts