{so proud of YOU} using the "Cozy" Premium Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my second layout for November using the "Cozy" Premium Kit. This is an 11 x 8 1/2 landscape layout design.
This {Cozy} Premium Kit has the best fall colors. I usually struggle to use Pink Fresh Studio but this collection just spoke to me. I love these photos I took of my mom and her youngest daughter when she graduated from 8th grade. A big mile stone for them both.
I used the tissue paper included in the packaging from the kits that come each month. I didn't want the black words so I just tore it and used only the white parts behind the photos. I used cut aparts to back my photos and cut labels in half to use on the right and left sides.
At the top and bottom of the photos I used more stickers and labels. For the title I used a mix of Pinkfresh Studio alphas and the stamp included in the kit. I stitched the metal leaves together to make a little cluster. For the final touch I used Nuvo drops in a variety of colors including the aqua plains included in the kit. Nuvo drops are available in the a la carte section on the main website.

Comments

Popular Posts