{Our Cozy Life} Using the “Woodsman” Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello all! I have this fun mixed media page to share with you today. I got my page all messy with texture paste and Nuvo Drops and added more dimension with popped up torn paper. Read on to hear all the details.

I started by mixing my paste. I tried to use the milk paint in my kit to add red to my paste. Let me just tell you that didn’t work out too well. Then I added some sparkly powder from my stash, that was also a fail. Finally I wound up using concentrated red watercolor and I got what you see here...whew!  I used Pop dots to pop up the ripped part of my papers to add more dimension to this page as well. 


After placing my pictures I added the wood shapes as embellishments and although I love to use sequins, I opted for just some black Nuvo Drops here. I also added my journaling (on the card from one of the embellishment packs) and this little ribbon embellishment. 


For my title I used the “Cozy” Acrylic & Wood Veneer Embellishment along with alpha thickers from my kit and the word “our” from my stash. It went perfectly with my pictures of my hubby and daughter in the hammock. 

Although the “Woodsman” Deluxe Theme Kit is sold out, you can still go here for lots of other inspiration from the design team plus lots of add-ons.  We would love to see what you create, so don’t forget to add to our {Not} Just for Boys Community group on Facebook and tag us on Instagram with #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #woodsman

Comments

Popular Posts