{My Boy} Using the November 2020 "Cozy" Premium Kit


My second layout using the November 2020 "Cozy" Premium Kit uses the big wood circle background piece as the focal point of my page. I backed each circle with patterned paper, included in the kit, then I adhered the whole piece to a piece of textured cardstock. 


This month the shop is full of texture wood veneer, and I used one of my favorite pieces on this layout. I adhered metal leaves in three places on my page, then tucked tags and stickers behind the photo. 

On top of my layout, I used Midnight Blue Nuvo Drops and gold mist to bring the page together. I love how the different elements are connected by the same mist and Nuvo drops I added across the whole page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I would love to see what you make with this month's kits. Make sure to tag {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club if you post on social media!

- Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts