{Cozy Cabin} using the November 2020 “Cozy” Premium Kit

Hello there friends! For my last blog post of the month of November, I’m using the “Cozy” Premium Kit. I fell in love with all the colors in this kit instantly. 

I loved the wood veneer circles but I didn’t want them to overtake my page, so I used an old pair of scissors to cut them down so they still have presence, but they don’t overwhelm. I backed each circle with a different paper and adhered it to the blue piece from the cardstock add-on pack that I had splattered with gold ink. Then I adhered two strips of patterned paper down the left side. 

I chose this picture of my son and his dad reading together on the couch at our cabin from years ago. I mounted it on cardstock and tucked a few labels from the cardstock sticker sheet for a little bit of journaling. Then I added some sequins from the “Cozy” sequin mix. 


I adore this wood and acrylic “Cozy” and decided to use it in my title along with some letter stickers from my stash. I kind of held the middle of the word up off the paper with foam tape. 
I sprinkled some more sequins around my layout and felt that it was complete. I always keep adding little bits and pieces until my layouts “feel” done. 

I hope you have enjoyed this closer look at my layout using this kit. If you are using our kits, please share your layouts with us on the {Not}Just For Boys Kit Club Facebook page. I’d love to see what you’re creating! You can find more layouts from me on my Instagram  page. Thanks for taking a look! I’ll see you next month! 

Joy

Comments

Popular Posts