{Apple Pi} Using November's Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my last layout using November's Premium Kit, "Cozy."  I had another fall and cozy themed layout to make which was perfect for this kit.


I have this picture of my daughter making an apple pie.  She used some leftover dough to make the Pi sign on top.  I love how the photos go with the colors and theme of this month's kit.


The stamp set fit perfectly in the cardstock stickers.  The transparent Nuvo drops added a perfect little splash of blue to highlight the alphabet stickers in the kit.


I love these large hexagon wood veneer pieces and used the one that says "together" since I helped her with a few of the steps making the pie.  


I loved the little apple cardstock sticker and couldn't wait to use it here.  

I love how this layout turned out with all the fall and cozy vibes.  If you want to see the process for making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZcDZfKiRhk

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts