{All That Glitters is Gold} Using the "Cozy" November 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends!  The November 2020 "Cozy" Premium Kit is chock full of textural goodness!  This layout features a couple of photos of my daughter and The Nick at a barn wedding this Fall.  Don't you just love when a kit works perfectly for the photos that you want to document?!


The Pinkfresh cardstock stickers were fab when paired with the Heidi Swapp Word Stickers and the Pinkfresh alpha.  I do love me an interesting cluster!  I also snuck in the gorgeous wood veneer hearts found in the A la Carte section.


My favorite way to use Nuvo Drops is through a stencil!  I love the tone on tone with the Aqua Plains Nuvo and the American Crafts Wood Veneer Circles that I turned into another stencil and then hit it with Jen Hadfield Gold Glitter mist also found in the A La Carte section of the store!


I took the liberty of using lots of scraps to matte my photos!  I adore the patterned paper collections that are included in our kits!  It makes it ever so simple to create interesting layouts!


I always make sure to grab the patterned paper pack for my kit because we get spoiled with so many embellishments and mixed media goodies!  It may be the end of the month but I still have so much to play with!


I'd love to see what you create with this kit!  Please feel free to join us at the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Group and on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Feel free to take a looksee at my process video on my channel "She's Crafty".














 

Comments

Popular Posts