{Twenties} Using the "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my last layout using the October premium kit.  I wanted to use some of the distressed papers to document a themed party that I attended that had a 1920s theme.


I love the way the patterned paper gives the layout a vintage look, which is perfect for the 1920s.  


I used one of the Heidi Swapp lace papers frame out the photo.  I love how it looks peeking out.  I used a large die cut and cut it in two pieces to highlight the top and bottom of the layout.  The circular shape helps balance out the squares.


I picked out a few die cuts and one of the wood veneer banners to help highlight the photo.


I used a package backing from the kit to house my journaling and love the way it looks.  

Thank so much for joining me today.  I hope you like the layout.  If you'd like to watch my process for making it, please check it out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzF0PHhuHOw

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts