{Turkey Creek} Using the October 2020 “Courageous” Premium Kit

Welcome to my second layout using the October “Courageous” Premium Kit! The background paper I used on this layout is my favorite paper from this kit. I love how painterly and free form it is without being too overwhelming to be a background paper  


I used a color combination I love (orange, blue, green, and wood grain) and added lots of bits and pieces from the kit to tuck around my photos. This “certified legend” die cut is the perfect size for a 12x12 page.

I also fussy cut flowers from the Amy Tan background paper and added them to the background paper. The pop of green adds a nice contrast to the brown and orange.


The brush stroke Thickers are a lovely shad of green and work well for outdoor photos. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! We would love to see what you create using the October kits; make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post to social media!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts