{Spooky Fun} Using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello fellow {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club fanatics!  I am sharing this super, spooky layout featuring all kinds of goodies from the "SPOOKY NIGHTS" DELUXE THEME KIT.  


I started out with these couple of scrap papers from the kit and paired with a truly spooky Halloween pic of my oldest and much more innocent youngest.  I knew I wanted to bring in some green cause it is just a so traditional Halloween color that I had to have it.  


After laying out the pic and paper, I decided to make some hand made flowers.  I made the black ones by tearing various sized circles of black cardstock, crunching it up, and attaching with multiple small orange brads from the kit.  For the black and orange ones, I just punched out 4 circles per flower of paper from my kit, folded in quarters, then attached to the page and sticking a larger orange brad in the middle.


I just adored the lace from the kit.  It was so nice to have some with different colors and sizes and I thought they added a softer touch to this page too.  The tree is definitely spooky too, so I had to use that here as well.  I also love the sparkle the Candy Corn sequin mix brought to the page too.


I finished up this page with my "spooky" title and used the chalkboard chipboard to add the second half of my title.

I hope you feel inspired by my "spooky" page and create a Halloween page using the "SPOOKY NIGHTS" Deluxe Theme Kit.  Whatever you decide to create with your kit, please don't forget to post to the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group and when posting on Instagram please tag us using: #notjustforboyskitclub #NJFB #spookynights



 

Comments

Popular Posts