{Reunited} Using the "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with a layout using October's premium kit.  I loved the retro patterned paper that perfectly fit the theme for this layout: my husband's 20 year high school reunion.


I challenged myself to use two very busy patterned papers together and I love the way they look together.  I used some black washi tape from my stash to give them some separation.


I saved this large decoration from the party and was excited to use it on the page.  The blue in the year goes nicely with some of the blues in the papers and embellishments.


I love some of the die cuts in the kit and used one of the stamps to create a journaling area.  To indicate the 20 years, I used some Thickers from a previous kit and housed it on top of the record in the patterned paper.  I love the way it looks!


I finished off the layout by adding a word definition tile from the kit, which says "gang."  Which is perfect for these guys!

Thanks so much for joining me today!  If you'd like to watch my process for making this layout, please check it out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4anXeeDuMM

Happy Scrapping!



Comments

Popular Posts