{PUPPY LOVE} Featuring the October "Courageous" Premium Kit


Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today sharing this adorable layout using the "Courageous" Premium Kit.  The photo is an ever so cool shot of a Polaroid photo featuring my son, his gal pal and our new puppy.  How lucky am I that this kit has awesome polar bears from the Cocoa Vanilla Legendary line.  One of the zillion nicknames that I have for the new puppy is Polar Pup!


I had no idea how cool these Thickers were!  They are card stock on white foam.  Absolutely spot on for the mood and feel of this layout.



The Heidi Swapp Lace Papers are super versatile.  I detail cut out the florals for this one.  They make awesome stencils as well!


I had myself a time layering up lots of the ephemera with the Heidi Swapp Definition stickers.  They add so much interest to the left of the photo.


I love all of the textural elements that we get spoiled with every month!  Mixed media goodies mixed with richly saturated patterned papers make this girl swoon!


You can see my full process on my YouTube Channel "She's Crafty".  Please join us over on FaceBook as well as Instagram and tag us at @notjustforboyskitclub so we can see what you created with this kit!  







Comments

Popular Posts