{Merry Christmas} using the "Christmas Traditions" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hi! Joy here with my last layout this month using the fabulous "Christmas Traditions" Deluxe Theme Kit. As I've said before, I don't scrap my Christmas photos often. They're the ones sitting in the pile of photos sometimes years later. I don't even really know why. This kit helped me brush the dust off a few of them and finally get moving on my older holiday pictures before new ones are added to the stack.

I felt like this picture of my cousin and I needed it's own layout. I tore half of the snowflake sheet of patterned paper off and adhered it to a sheet of black cardstock. I then randomly applied white Nuvo drops to the exposed half of the black cardstock and let it dry.


While I was waiting for the Nuvo drops to dry, I made a shaker frame using the wood print "Better Together" frame from the ephemera pack, a piece of acetate, some dimensional foam adhesive and the "Christmas Traditons" sequin mix. 


I matted my photo and tucked some bits from the ephemera pack behind it. I love the little vellum December calendar and the tickets. They make great layering pieces. 



I used the "Merry Christmas" banner stickers as my layout title and I used some more of the stickers from the sticker sheet around my photo and the journaling spot. That plaid jar with the pine cones and branches in it was my favorite sticker of the bunch. 

I hope you have enjoyed this look at my layout. It felt really good to get this picture of my cousin and I out of the old stack and into the books. 

Please share your layouts with us over on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook Page. I look forward to seeing what you create! You can also connect with me personally on Instagram. I'll see you all next month!

Comments

Popular Posts