{HALLOWEEN PARTY} Using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my third layout for October using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is a 8 1/2 X 11 landscape layout design.
Trick or Treating fun trunk or treat style. Easy halloween outfit my son chose to be a football player. He was playing a season of football and wanted to dress up as a player. He was a football player for two years in a row. I chose to use the cutfile as a title piece. I used distress oxide to color the file. I backed the pumpkin with the washi tape paper and cut it away from the cutfile and popped it up on foam.
I cut my photos into circles and painted the edge of them with white acrylic paint. The photo of my son is popped up on foam. I added in brads to add more circles, they are included in the kit and are in yellow and orange. I wanted a third color so I colored a brad black in each area to add that color. I also splattered the background paper with orange, yellow and black ink.
I popped up the trick or treat sticker, added sequins and finally paper tearing stripes behind it to hang the banner from.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. 
Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts