{HALLOWEEN mixed media layout} Using the "Spooky Nights" Deluxe Theme Kit


I had all my "SPOOKY NIGHTS" papers out on my desk and thought I needed to use all these beautiful colors on one layout too.  I used lots of mixed media to help put this page together as well as this fun cutfile.  Read on for my process.


I started with a purple cardstock from my stash and used a diamond stencil with some mixed media paste from my stash.  After I put down the diamonds I used my pallet knife to smudge some of it to give it a more distressed look.

After the paste was dry I cut my papers from my kit into long triangles to make this paper bursting effect on my page.  I outlined them all with black marker and then distressed the edges.  After placing them down I then used some watered down, white, acrylic paint to add little white sprinkles everywhere.  I then attached my photos with these little black tags to the page.


To finish off this page I used my "HALLOWEEN" cutfile backed with this little scalloped, orange paper for the pumpkin and the polka dotted, teal paper for the letters.  I kinda wanted the pumpkin to have some little pumpkins around it so I decided to use my little orange buttons to surround the big one on the cutfile, and I thought it looked perfect.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my process on this fun mixed media page.  I hope it inspires you to get some mixed media on your layouts.  Don't forget to post your fun creations on the {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community Facebook group page and tag us on Instagram with #notjustforboyskitclub or #njfb 

Go here to purchase the  "SPOOKY NIGHTS" DELUXE THEME KIT

Facebook Group: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community

Instagram: {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club

Comments

Popular Posts