{DIRTY DIRTY BLUE} Featuring the October 2020 "Courageous" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  Have you gotten your hands on the fantastic "Courageous" Premium Kit?  I love the deep brown, orange and blue in this kit!  My layout this week features a photo of our new puppy who has discovered his love for dirt under the lilac tree!


I wish that I had ten sets of these gorgeous Grove Thickers! I love the white foam and the watercolor vibe!


The Cocoa Vanilla "Legendary" Ephemera colors are spot on for the patterned papers in this kit!  I love the look with the Heidi Swapp "Old School" Definition Stickers!


I tend to love pattern with pattern with pattern and this layout showcases all kinds of layers that add fab texture and dimension.  I made sure to pop up this cool star on a bit of dimensional adhesive.


I am ever so pleased that I was able to get the patterned paper add on for this kit!  I have tons of embellishments left over as well as gorgeous stamps!


You can see my full process for this layout on my YouTube Channel "She's Crafty."  I cannot wait to see what you all create with this kit!  Please join us on the {Not} Just for Boys Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Comments

Popular Posts