{C-3P0 Mural} Using the October 2020 “Courageous” Premium Kit



Good morning! Today, I’m sharing my final layout using the October 2020 “Courageous” Premium Kit. 

For this layout I wanted to use as many die cut pieces from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio die cut pack as possible. These die cuts are so versatile and there are some really great phrases that worked well with my photo. 

I tucked pieces (frames, tags, arrows, labels) behind the photo, then added sequins, enamel dots, and gold mist on top. 

I used clear glue to adhere the tiny start charms on top of my clusters. This element is tiny but I love the different texture it adds to my layout. 

I have picked up several bottles of Nuvo drops over the last few moths and the navy Nuvo drops added the perfect finishing touch to my layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don’t forget to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media! Have a wonderful week.

-Erin


Comments

Popular Posts