{THIS BOY} using the "Vivid" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  I cannot say enough about how jazzed I was to play with the “Vivid” Premium Kit.  I created this fun layout starting with the Tree Slice Cardstock Cut and went from there.  The photo was taken after my son cleaned out his new garage.  I love how much pride he has in his home!


The “Vivid” Stamp set was perfect for adding a bit of a grunge style of first, second and third generation stamping above and below the photo.  I used a brown ink as it coordinated beautifully with all of the fun embellishments in this kit.


The combination of the “Vivid” Textured Buttons, the “Vivid” Pearl Mix and metal gears from a previous kit were the perfect touch for this masculine layout.


The Crate Paper Magical Forest Puffy Alphas were the perfect tone and size for this kit!  I have been putting them on everything!  Don’t you just love when alphas include little decorative bits like this one does?  Absolutely perfect!


I was ever so lucky to get my hands on a second set of the patterned papers from this kit so I will be able to keep playing with all of the leftover bits and bobs for quite a bit!  


You can see my full process for this video on my YouTube Channel “She’s Crafty”.  I can’t wait to see what you all create with this kit!  Please feel free to join us on the {Not} Just for Boys Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.



Comments

Popular Posts