{Picking Pumpkins} using the September "Vivid" Premium Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my last layout for September using the "Vivid" Premium Kit. This is a double 8 1/2x11 layout design.
We have hit my favorite season of the year. I love fall. Living in Colorado in the USA we have the best of all seasons. But fall is my favorite. With so many farms and open land we have tons of Pumpkin Patches and fall activities. This is my oldest son, he loved going to the pumpkin patch. This year was the last one I got him to really have fun and take photos for me. I am not above bribing the children for photos.
I started this layout with an idea for a double page. I ordered double papers so I was able to use the plaid for the background.
I started with the black and white photos on the left. I backed them with the orange and blue papers.
After, I moved to the right side and added the color photos matted on the same blue and orange papers.
Once I had the photos down I looked through the ephemera pack and found pieces I could layer in three areas. I then moved to the title of the layout. I wanted to get the wood piece placed on the layout. I backed it in patterned paper after I painted it brown with distress paint. Next, I used the small gold letters that come in the kit and the best thickers that American Crafts has come out with so far. These green alpha stickers are just perfect. To complete the title I added a photo and the "you're one of a kind" banner and more little alphas. For my final touches the little pearls around the clusters.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily.  Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments

Popular Posts