{Loved Today} using the September "Vivid" Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my last layout using the "Vivid" September Premium Kit.  I decided to take this fall themed kit and make a summer layout...why not???  I definitely found some good summer colors I could pull and I only used a couple things from my stash to pull it all together.  I wanted to show that you can use a themed kit for other types of layouts.  Don't feel bogged down by a theme!


I love the paper with the blue, green and yellow stripes.  These are perfect summer colors!  I decided to make a layout about a day we spent at the beach.  


For the title, I decided to dig into my stash for some Thickers that are almost used up.  I used these "Loved Today" stickers from that pack with gold glitter.  From the die cut pack from the kit, I found this yellow frame and filled in the frame with grey cardstock.  I used some smaller letter stickers from my stash to document where we were.


I pulled out quite a few die cuts from the kit that had nice summer colors.  The florals, the tickets and some gold glitter hearts from the same Thicker pack as my title.


I finished off the layout with some of the gorgeous pearls from the kit.  I love how the blue pearls go with the paper and with the beach theme.

Thanks so much for joining us today.  I hope I encouraged you to look at your themed kits in a different way.  If you want to see the process of me making this layout, you can watch it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBxNupVGzTU

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts