{Life With You is an Adventure} Layout Using the September 2020 "Vivid" Premium Kit



My final layout using the September "Vivid" Premium Kit might be my favorite of the month! I love these photos of my oldest son, Evan (from 2008!) and the blues and greens in this month's kit work so well together. 



I matted the two photos on two different patterned papers, then layered the papers onto the patterned background. I used embellishments from the "Vivid" Premium Kit and the "Journey the World" Deluxe Theme Kit and tucked bits and pieces around the outside of the photo block. The alpha stickers included in the "Journey the World" Deluxe kit are travel themed but the color and pattern work so well for other pages, too! 




I also used the stamp set from the Premium Kit to add another detail in each of my clusters. I used Archival Black Ink exclusively on my page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post your layouts and creations on social media! We would love to see what you make. 

Have an awesome week!

Erin

Comments

Popular Posts