{Franconia Sculpture Park} using the "Journey the World" Deluxe Theme Kit

 Hello! I am here to share my second layout using the "Journey the World" Deluxe Theme kit for the month of September. I'm not a world traveler, but in this layout, I am sharing an adventure close to home. This summer, I decided to take my kids to some places that are near our home that I've always wanted to go visit, but for some reason I never have. This sculpture park was one of our first stops  


The pictures from our little adventure are quite busy and I have quite a few of them, so the neutral sides of the papers from the kit really appealed to me. I wanted to make sure that the page wasn't too overwhelming. I just used a couple of small strips of the neutral patterned paper on a kraft cardstock background. 


I love the ticket washi stickers so much! I tucked a couple of them behind my title and added some  coordinating Nuvo drops. 



I used the Crate Paper roller stamp to stamp a couple of the phrases onto some small strips of paper and adhered them over my photos. The phrases were just right for our little adventure. I was surprised at how many phrases are actually on the stamp. There are quite a few and there is a good variety. 


As a finishing touch, I put a metal photo corner on each corner of my layout. They added just what my layout needed. It is a really simple layout compared to what I normally do, and they just helped it feel finished. 

I hope you have enjoyed this look at my layout using this great kit. I hope you'll share your layouts with us on the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club Facebook page. You can also find me and more of my layouts over on Instagram. Thanks for taking a look!



Comments

Popular Posts