{EVER SO CHILL} Using the "Vivid" Premium Kit

Hello friends! The deep saturation of this "Vivid" Premium Kit is the perfect palette to bring us into September! I created this fun layout concentrating on patterned papers from Heidi Swapp's Old School collection. My son sent me this fun Snapchat of him and his girlfriend relaxing lakeside. They truly are best friends and love to be Ever So Chill with one another.
Layering up the Amy Tangerine die cuts with the uber cool brown ledger textured buttons draws your eye right to the title cluster.
The exclusive "Vivid" Stamp Set was just begging to be used on the gorgeous packaging that is included in our embellishments. I used a brown ink and then fussy cut out the labels to add interest below the photo.


Now let's talk about the "Vivid" Pearl Mix.  I can't get enough of them!  I also snuck in a bold navy die embellishment above the photo.  And voila!  My son is highlighted!
I have loads of goodies left from this kit to play with this month. I so hope that you got your hands on the Exclusive "Vivid" stamp set, the textured buttons and the half pearls.
You can see my full process for this video on my YouTube Channel "She's Crafty". I cannot wait to see what you all make with this kit! Please feel free to post on the {Not} Just for Boys Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Comments

Popular Posts