{Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch} Using the September 2020 "Vivid" Premium Kit

Hello Friends! We have a tradition in our house that we go to a local pumpkin patch with my son and his best friend. These two are like brother and sister. They are both the first born and only kids in the family. I knew I could not pass up using the Vivid Premium kit to scrap these photos from 2019. I had picked the kiddos up from school on this day and we went straight to the pumpkin patch then to a late dinner at our favorite pizza place. 


I started off with this navy blue dot cardstock from my stash. I used the entire piece of this plaid paper  front and back to stretch across both pages. 


Using some small strips of cardstock and pattern paper from the kit, I created this horizontal strip before placing my photos on the page. 


Using the "Create Moments" stamp in the stamp set I stamped this as a strip to create the look of a paper strip. I added the "Hello Autumn" card from the Amy Tan-"Late Afternoon" Ephemera Pack  to create a pop of color in the corner. 


I used a vellum envelope from last months kit and layered my photos on top of it. Adding some grey wood grain sequins and some nuvo drops in ripened pumpkin and mustard gold to create this little bit of detail. 


Using one of the floral die cuts from the Amy Tan-"Late Afternoon" Ephemera Pack I added it to the corner to create a small embellishment cluster with some of the sequins and nuvo drops


To finish off the layout I used the small white foam thickers from last months kit along with Crete Paper "Magical Forest" Puffy Alpha Copper Foil Stickers. 

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Vivid" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Comments

Popular Posts