{We'll Take Care of That Cake for You} Using the "Dusk" Kit
Hey everyone! Sarah here with my first layout using the Dusk kit for August. This kit is gorgeous! As we just completed our move, I took the opportunity to go through my scrapbooks and do some rearranging. As that was happening, I ended up pulling some layouts that I thought could use a facelift. Some I'm adding things to spruce them up and some I'm completely redoing. This is one that I decided to completely redo. It's one of my favorite memories from my sister's wedding and I realized that I hated the layout I made for it originally. This kit was perfect!
The gorgeous PinkFresh Studio paper was the perfect start. Since I didn't want to cover up too much of the watercolor floral wreath, I kept the embellishments simple.
I used one of the die-cuts for my journaling and the really pretty paper leaves. From my stash I added some enamel dots and a gold arrow.
The Thickers from the kit were perfect for doing this large title. I was able to make it a long title without taking up too much room on the layout. That's why I love those Thickers!
I love how simple this layout is, but the memory is documented in a beautiful way. The paper did so much of the work for me.
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoy the layout!
If you want to see me redo this layout, and see the original, check it out on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukm5_yjctU
Happy Scrapping!





Comments
Post a Comment