{Reading on the Deck} Using August's "Dusk" Premium Kit

Hey guys!  Sarah here with my last layout using the August Dusk Kit.  I immediately knew I wanted to scrap this memory when I saw the woodgrain paper since it echoes the deck in the picture.


I love how the yellows and browns look together.  The woodgrain and the leaves give it a very natural feel.  


The Thickers from the kit are awesome for longer titles like this.


I love the large gold leaves peeking out.  The pink house diecut was great to add a little extra pop of color and it went well since this was taken at our home.


The yellow "Tuesday" flair badge is from my stash and went perfectly.  And since this photo was taken on a Tuesday, it was meant to be!

Thanks so much for joining us today!  If you want to see the process of making this layout, you can check it out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjM5uZnldsg

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts