{Nature's First Green is Gold} Featuring the August 2020 "Dusk" Premium Kit

The rich tones in the gorgeous August 2020 “Dusk” Premium Kit are sheer perfection for nature lovers! Everything from the Faux leaves to the gorgeous Heidi Swapp patterned paper made this a pleasure to create with!


We received the most versatile Thickers for those of us who love long titles.  The “Happy Life” Foam Thickers are both a clean white and a deep navy.  I love using both of them on the same layout!


I do love me some fussy cutting and this Heidi Swapp Storyline patterned paper worked perfectly for this outdoorsy project.  I added in some of the gold and navy “faux” leaves to create texture and dimension all at the same time.


I created this little cluster using a big tag from Maggie Holmes, punched out a ticket from Pinkfresh paper and popped up the little ticket embellishment.


I still have tons of goodies to play with this month!  Did you see the exclusive stamp set, the stencil and Vicki Boutin Molding paste?  We were spoiled and I like it!


You can see my full process video for this layout on my YouTube channel "She's Crafty".  I cannot wait to see what you create with this gorgeous curated kit.  Please join us on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community FaceBook page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Comments

Popular Posts