{I Will Always Love You} Using the August 2020 “Dusk” Premium Kit


Welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today I am sharing a layout using the "Dusk" August 2020 Premium Kit. This kit is gorgeous and I was immediately drawn to the beautiful leaf wreath paper. The water coloring gives so much movement and texture to this paper and I knew I wanted to use it as a background for one of my layouts. 


On top of the wreath I stamped the small splatter stamp from the kit with gray ink. I also added gray punched hearts, gold sequins, leaves from the leaf embellishment pack, and gold mist.


I added a glassine envelope to the left of the photo, tucked a die cut into the bag, then added journaling strips on top of the bag.  


Photo corners may be an "old school" scrapbooking technique but I love how they look on a modern scrapbook page. I tucked four photo corners under the photo, added the date beneath the photo, and a few enamel hearts. The tiny heart punch I used on the gray paper is a staple in my stash and I use it all the time! I love supplies and tools that I can use over and over again. 

I hope you enjoyed my layout! Make sure to tag @notjustforboys when you post your layouts and projects on social media. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

-Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts