{Get Comfortable} Using the August "Dusk" Premium Kit

Hi, Sarah here with an 8.5x11 layout using the Dusk Premium kit.  I wanted to make this layout about the way my dog sleeps and knew I had to use the galaxy paper from the kit for it.
The blue and yellow tones were perfect for the topic.  I cut down my photos so they are smaller since I'm working on a smaller canvas.  I love how the die cut looks behind the photos.
I love the Thickers in this kit because they are small enough that I can do a longer title, even on a smaller layout.  And there are a ton of vowels included which helps me to get the title that I want.
The XOXO die cut was perfect and gave me a place to write my journaling.  I dived into my stash to use some gold star sequins to echo the stars in the background paper.
I love the way this layout turned out!

Thanks so much for joining me today!  If you want to see the process of making this layout, check it out on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/kOTeEqYx5yw

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts