{#Game Day} Using the "Touchdown" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my third layout for August using the "Touchdown " Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 8 1/2x11 landscape layout design.


This was a fun layout to make. I started with the Silhouette cutfile, I knew I wanted a large football to make a shaker with the great sequins that came in the kit. I used texture paste to make the white stars on the background paper then used Shimmerz paints to make the green splatter. I used a stamp from my stash to make the field diagram under where the shaker would go. I also used clear packaging to make the shaker see through then added foam behind it to pop it up.


Charms are a cute detail, I stitched the football charm to the layout. I added the little wood circles from the kit to balance the layout at the bottom. After that, I added mini foam thickers to complete the title.


My oldest son was so excited to take his baby brother to an NFL game! I added a small border star cutfile and one of the flags from the kit.


In the top right corner I added a few football words, the date and a charm to complete this layout. The photo below shows the shaker unshook so you can see the bottom stamp.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily.  Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group



Comments

Popular Posts