{Gaga Ball} using the "Pinwheels and Playgrounds" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello my friends! Joy here with my latest layout from the "Pinwheels and Playgrounds" Deluxe Theme Kit. For this layout, I chose to use an 8 1/2x11 sized page. 


I just love this kit for recording this memory. I took my kids camping and at the campground they had this Gaga Ball pit. I had never seen one before, but my son knew how to play. I was super surprised at how fun this game is. At one point, there was a crowd watching and 25 kids playing at once. This kit has the perfect patterned papers for my only picture of this fun game. I used strips of the patterned paper in the background and to mat my photo.


I wanted to journal a little about this game, so I pulled a few journaling pieces from the ephemera pack and grouped them together to create a bigger area for journaling. I wanted to make sure I remember a bit about this game.


I decided to use both colors of Thickers for the title, added a cool arrow shaped paper clip to my photo, and used the "play all day" bit from the ephemera pack to create a little cluster at the bottom of my photo.


The adorable frog from the ephemera pack was just begging to be used, so I created a little cluster at the bottom of my page too. I raised him up using the mirrored frame and some dimensional foam adhesive along with some more bits and pieces. I went around the page adding some Nuvo drops (they seem to be a staple on my layouts lately) as a finishing touch.

Please come visit me at joybells_scraps on Instagram. Also feel free to post your projects on the {Not Just for Boys Kit Club Facebook page. I can’t wait to see what you create!


Comments

Popular Posts