{Football Season} using the "Touchdown" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my first layout for August using the "Touchdown" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 8 1/2x11 layout design.



I started this layout with the cool football pattern paper in mind. I knew I had one football photo of my son to use for his flag football season. He had played tackle but wanted to try out flag football and it was a huge success. 


I used stickers from the sticker sheet to make the title. Adding mini Thickers that come in the main August Premium kit. I used a label to highlight "1st".  I kept it simple to highlight my photo and the info about this amazing season. I have more photos of him playing but this photo was after the final game they won making it an undefeated season.


For "undefeated" I used two labels cut and pieced together to match with the football word in the title above. I used another sticker and more thickers for the year in the top corner. The background was made with three patterned papers tore, inked and pieced together.





Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily.  Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group

Comments