{Every Day Adventures with You are my Favorite} Using the August "Dusk" Premium Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today to share this outdoorsy layout featuring the “Dusk” Deluxe Theme Kit.  This kit was perfect to document a fun hiking date with my husband.


The American Crafts Navy Thickers were perfect for working my large title onto this layout.  I love that we also received white which I used to date this project.  And I have tons more "E"s left!
The Vicki Boutin Molding Paste combined with the round stencil was perfection for adding a little bit of mixed media beneath my fussy cut wreath.


It’s time to carry on about the gorgeous Faux Leaves!  They add a ton of dimension and have the best texture.  I cannot tell you how excited I was to play with them!


This kit was packed full with the Crate Paper Heritage pack!  I love all of the fun little pockets.


You can see my full process for this layout on my YouTube channel “She’s Crafty”.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this color rich kit.  Please feel free to post on our {Not}Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and Tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.










Comments