{Bicycle Built for Two} Using the "Pinwheels & Playgrounds" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello! Joy here to show you my first layout for August using the “Pinwheels and Playgrounds” Deluxe Theme kit. This is my first time posting on the blog and I am super excited to be here!


I started off just playing with the papers and different cardstock colors. I decided I loved the polka dot  with kraft cardstock combo, so I started with that. I have recently been drawn to layouts that feature a diagonal and I decided to go with it.


When I saw these little wood bicycles, I knew exactly the pictures that I needed to use with them. My dad gave us this fantastic vintage tandem bicycle and my kids have been having a blast riding it with their friends. So a bike themed page emerged!


The adorable pinwheel die cut was perfect to go with my summery picture and the button worked perfectly as the center. I think the fun embellishments really capture the spirit of play and fun I wanted to convey in this layout. That bike brought even more joy to my kids' summer days than I thought it would. 


I finished with the obvious title using the red half of the Thickers alpha (how cool is it that there are TWO colors included?!), an old white alpha I had on hand, some more of those fantastic buttons with the stitched look and some Nuvo drops. 

Please feel free to share your layouts and projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and in our Facebook page. You can also follow me on Instagram at joybells_scraps. 

Comments