{At the Park} Using the August 2020 Pinwheels & Playgrounds Kit

Welcome to my first layout with the August {Not} Just For Boys kits! Today I'm sharing a layout using the new "Pinwheels & Playgrounds" Deluxe Theme Kit. I love how bright and colorful this kit is! I used an older photo of my youngest son, Jack, for this layout. 

The ephemera pack from Shimelle’s Never Grow Up collection is one of my favorite elements in this kit! It worked so well for my layout and the colors are bold and bright. 
I matted my photo on white cardstock and a dark indigo blue patterned paper. I used the contrasting red Thickers under my photo as my title. 

I love how well all the elements in this kit coordinate! The wood buttons are a great finishing touch on my layout.

Make sure you tag {Not} Just For Boys if you create a project using this month’s kits! We would love to see what you create! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.


-Erin 


Comments