{This was Wild} Using the July 2020 "Chill" Premium Kit

Hello scrappy friends, Stace here!  I am here with my second layout using the "Chill" Premium Kit for the month of July 2020. My son took a road trip over Christmas break last year and went to an alligator farm in Arkansas. He was so indecisive about going and he ended up loving it.

I had enough photos from this trip I figured that I would turn this layout into a 2 pages. I started off with taking all of the pattern papers from this amazing kit and cutting them into strips. I used both the A and B sides to create a mat that my photos would sit on. 

 I used some of my border punches from my stash that I rarely use and ended up layering them on top of of the patterns as they were cut from solid cardstock.
I used a few of the sticker sheet word phrases from the Bro & Co. Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet, the tabs and the enamel dots to create one of my clusters of embellishments. 
I also dug through my stash and found a stamp that had a phrase that said eat. sleep. be awesome. repeat. So I stamped that directly onto the gray background. 
 On the second page I created a block of 2x2 squares. I ended up using a small hexagon punch from my stash to create the hexagon pattern design. then just added some more of the phrase stickers and the "Oh Yeah was from the sticker sheet as well. To finish the layout off I added a few of the 
Wood Veneer Stars & Arrows and some of the enamel dots. 
I only used the Wild part from the Wild & Free cardstock cut and the Pinkfresh Studio "Super Cool" Puffy Alpha Stickers to create my title of This was Wild. He had a great time and still talks about the tooth that he brought home and has sitting on his shelf in his room. 





That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Chill" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts