{Spring Portrait} Using July 2020 "Chill" Premium Kit


Good morning! Today I am sharing a layout I created using the "Chill" July 2020 Premium Kit. There are so many great embellishments in this kit! I loved working with the wood veneer stars, die cut and stickers from the Bro. & Co collection, and the ribbon.


I included labels from the Bro. & Co embellishment kit in each embellishment cluster, then added word die cuts, stickers, buttons, tiny pearls, and wood veneer stars on top of each cluster.


I love using flat button on my page and I always add string to the buttons to make them look more realistic. I thread the string through the buttons and tie a single knot in the back, then use glue dots to adhere the buttons to my page.


The lined paper in this kit works perfectly for adding extended journaling, and I created another embellishment cluster in the top left corner. To unify the page even more I added gold mist over all three clusters.

Thanks for checking out my layout and make sure to stop by next week for more inspiration! Have a great weekend!

- Erin

Comments

Popular Posts