{Pirate Cupcake} Using the "Pirate's Booty" Deluxe Theme Kit


When I first saw the "Pirate's Booy" Deluxe Theme Kit I fell in love with the adorable skull and crossbones cut file. It is the perfect size for a 12x12 page and looks great backed with any of the papers included in this kit!


I layered the cut file under the banner piece from the Echo Park Pirate Tales chipboard 6x12 sheet, then added gold mist on top. The brads from the decorative brad pack from this kit adds a great finishing touch to my page.


Under the vertical photo I added another chipboard piece, letter/number stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet, and more brads and gold mist.


These photos are from almost 10 years ago and I'm so glad I finally have them scrapbooked! The Pirate's Booty kit is great for Halloween photos, Disney photos, and birthday photos.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts