{Hello Summer} Using the "Down by the Sea" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today to bring you this summer layout featuring the “Down By the Sea” Deluxe Theme Kit.  I was super stoked to receive this picture from my son to use with this gorgeous kit!


I love using little word stickers to help to tell the story of our adventures.  The 12 x 12 sticker sheet was full of sentiments in bright colors that were a perfect match to the patterned papers.


The painted wood veneer added the perfect amount of dimension and interest to this summery kit. And the Echo Park Chipboard Phrase Sticker sheet was adorable including this vintage-looking blue bus!


Have you checked out these cute little half pearls in the “Down By the Sea” Pearl Mix?  They are my newest favorite embellishment!  I think we need them in every color!


The “Splash” Thickers on blue foam are so easy to use and they pack such a punch on your layout!  And best of all, they stick without any extra adhesive.  I hope that you loved this kit as much as I do.  It’s the perfect blend of bright colors, textures and fab exclusives that make {Not} Just For Boys kits so unique!


You can see my full process for this layout on my YouTube channel "She's Crafty".

I cannot wait to see what you create with this bright and colorful kit.  Please feel free to post on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.






Comments

Popular Posts