{Evan's Favorite Slide) Using the "Chill" Premium Kit


Welcome back to the {Not} Just for Boys blog! Today, I am sharing my final page using the July NJFB kits. For this layout I used the "Chill" Premium Kit and two photos of my oldest son, Evan, from 2008.


The colors in this month's kit are perfect for little boy photos! I also love the star stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet. I used the blue puffy alpha stickers for my title and several tiny embellishments to create clusters on my page.


The black and white ribbon added texture to the top left of the page, and matches the buttons. I also used the scalloped sticker from the sticker sheet to divide my layout into two sides. The colors work so beautifully together that this page only took about an hour to make! I'm always happy when I can create a meaningful page quickly. 


I used the big "Oh Yeah!" sticker as a subtitle on my page. A wood veneer arrow and enamel dots were the perfect finishing touch.

I would love to see what you create using this month's kits! Make sure to tag {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club on social media!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts