{Down by the Sea} Using the July 2020 "Down by the Sea" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today showing you my second layout of the month with the ever so colorful “Down By the Sea” Deluxe Theme Kit.  I adore the bright colors with the great textural elements!  My daughter, Shea, sent me these photos from her trip in South Carolina.


The pearly bits that were included in the kit were my favorite part!  I love that we received three different sizes in three different colors!


I layered a few scraps using some handy dandy punches and then made sure to document the year with some numbers from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet.


The painted wood veneer was the perfect addition to this summer kit.  I loved that it came in three multiple designs and were painted in two tones of blue and white.  The chipboard was awesome to add another textural element to the design.


I adore that we get to have a new cutfile with every kit!  How awesome is it that they are precut and ready to go when we sit down to craft!  


You can find my full process for this layout on my YouTube Channel "She's Crafty".

I can’t wait to see what you create with this summery kit!  Please feel free to post on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club FaceBook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us @notjustforboyskitclub.





Comments

Popular Posts