{Buddies for life} Using the July 2020 "Chill" Premium Kit

Hello scrappy friends, Stace here!  I am here with my last layout using the "Chill" Premium Kit for the month of July 2020.  I loved working with this kit, it had so many options to choose from.  My favorite is the Simple Stories Bro & Co. Journal Bits. I was able to use quite a few pieces out of it. The colors were perfect for these photos, they almost matched the boys' shirts. 


I started with a piece of black cardstock from my stash as my background. I knew I wanted to use a large strip of the star paper and layer everything off of it. 


I used a strip of the teal paper along with what I had left of the "Chill" Trim. I created a large circle made out of the orange paper and cut it in half to create this half circle.  I added a tag from the Bro & Co. Journal Bits. For my title, I used the "Buddies" from the Bro & Co. Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet along with the Pinkfresh Studio "Super Cool" Puffy Alpha Stickers. 


The NJFB Wood Veneer Stars and Arrows were just what this corner needed, along with some NJFB Black and White Checkered Buttons. I added a few more stickers from the  Bro & Co. Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet to finish off my embellishment cluster. 


I used a white tag from by stash along with some black and white bakers twine to give me an extra area for some more stickers and the larger wooden star.


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Chill" Premium Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts