{Travel Buddy} | "Soar" June 2020 Premium Kit


The "Soar" June 2020 Premium Kit includes the cutest white cloud die cuts and matching pattern paper and I couldn't wait to use them on a layout. I love this photo of me and my youngest son, Jack, and creating this page was so much fun!



I added the cloud die cuts above the photo and title/journaling in coordinating patterns. I added butterflies and a flower chipboard piece from the Thickers set included in this kit. The arrows and stars are also from the chipboard Thickers.


I used gold mist and yellow enamel dots in each cluster. The gold mist pops against the beautiful yellow polka dot vellum and yellow cardstock.


This floral piece is one of my favorites from the chipboard Thickers and I had to use it on this page! The colors worked perfectly with my photo and it creates a nice anchor to the rest of the page. I added three more star chipboard pieces, enamel dots, and gold mist.

Check back all this month for more inspiration using the June kits! Have a great week!

Erin

Comments

Popular Posts