{Sunday Funday} Using the June 2020 "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello scrappy friends!, Stace here!  I am here with my second layout  using the "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit for the month of June 2020. Sunday Funday as we call them in our house is a weekly thing. We go do something fun as a family together or we just hang out and relax. Usually we get away from electronics for part of the day and just spend some quality time together. On this particular day we went to my son's favorite place. Bahama Bucks for some sno. 


I started off by using a full page die cut I purchased from Whimsyfoxcrafts on etsy. I loved it because it had these plus signs on it and I was able to back all of them with the all of the papers from this amazing kit. I mounted my photos on the american crafts black colored burlap and used the rose gold photo corners to embellish a few of the corners of my photos.


I used a piece of the reusable packaging with this fun woodgrain pattern to add a place for my title. I used both sets of letter stickers that were in the kit as well as the teal color stickers from my stash.

I had quite a bit to say for this layout so I typed my journaling and cut it up into strips and added them to the side of my photos.

     

 

I used a few of the NJFB Rose Gold Tear Drop Clips around my page along with the Best Dad Ever sticker that was include on the Photoplay Best Dad Ever 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet, and a few nuvo drops to give it a finishing touch. 


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit this month.




We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts