{Red Rocks} Using the “Great Outdoors” Deluxe Theme Kit
Hello scrappy friends! It's Shannon on the blog today with my first layout featuring the June Great Outdoors Deluxe Theme Kit. This kit is absolutely perfect for this photo that I have featuring my daughter at Red Rocks in Colorado.
This gorgeous cutfile was awesome for the mood and feel of the mountains. It was the perfect shelf area to build my entire layout around.
I loved layering the Milk Paint that I mixed with a bit of glaze behind the photo. It added a great tone-on-tone dimension while keeping the focus on the photo. The Echo Park stencil was perfect to highlight the trees!
The combination of the sticker sheet and the gorgeous exclusive USPS stamp made the most adorable cluster at the top of this project. A bit of dimension was added behind a couple of the stickers to add interest.
I grabbed a couple of embellishments from other {Not} Just for Boys kits to enhance this project including the enamel dots and these great Thickers.
You can find my full process for this layout on my YouTube channel "She's Crafty."
I can't wait to see what you create with this fantastic kit! Post on our {Not} Just for Boys Kit Facebook Community page as well as on Instagram and tag us as @notjustforboyskitclub.






Comments
Post a Comment