{Everyday Explorer} | "Great Outdoors" Delux Theme Kit


For my final layout using this month's kits, I used the "Great Outdoors" Deluxe Theme Kit and the "Soar" Premium Kit. I love the wood pieces in the "Great Outdoors" kit and wanted to include them on a page using these photos of my nephew, Carter.


I layered a vellum star and an enamel dot on top of each wood chip, then sprinkled small chipboard pieces and star sequins next to each cluster.  The title is a cardstock piece from the Vicki Boutin Let's Wander ephemera pack included in the Premium Kit this month.


 I added a patch from the Great Outdoors kit next to one of the photos, along with a chipboard arrow, a vellum piece, one of the postcards and stamps, and more enamel dots.


The last cluster at the bottom of the page includes another wood piece, the year the photos were taken, a die cut, chipboard, and more star sequins.

These two kits work perfectly together and I would love to see what you make if you picked up both! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts